Digital Marketing Can Help Your Salon Grow.
As technology evolves, buyers' expectations also change. Increase your leads and sales with Embtel Solutions Salon digital marketing solutions. Here's what you can expect: Digital marketing has become the norm for small businesses, but many are unsure of where to start. We've compiled some simple steps that will help you make your salon or spa found online and grow your business.
What We Do
START MARKETING YOUR SHOP IN THE RIGHT WAY
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Plan
- Lead Generation
- Reputation Management
- Social Media Management
- Website Development
- Training on Promotion of Your Brand
A great digital marketing strategy is key to success for any salon or spa. Learn how to create a better one with these tips!
Creating You A High-Performing Shopify Store.
Creating A High-Performing Shopify Store
Embtel Solutions has been creating world-class eCommerce stores for years. We can do the same for your business and provide an exceptional customer experience from start to finish.
- Our job is to help your business rank high on Google so that you can grow your business, increase website traffic, and gain new clients. As a hair salon, you want to be the best in your local area and have very competitive business.
What You Need to Do to Ensure Your Salon Shows Up in Google:
- Your salon’s details should be listed with the largest search engines.
- Have content on your website incorporating the salon-related keywords people use before searching for salons in their area.
- Links from trustworthy websites to your website Ensure your salon’s information is presented consistently and accurately on listing websites.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly, fast, and secure
- Why is this important? Because we’re building your brand both online and offline. To do this, you need an effective strategy.Rather than doing all the marketing yourself, we will replace it with our magic plan to attract customers, as well as working closely with your staff to market your brand and keep them motivated. Through our innovative marketing approach, we plan on bringing in more new clients while training your staff how to retain your existing clients. Ultimately, we want your salon to be known as the best hair salon in town.
Some of our amazing idea for you:
- We have great guides on using AdWords and Facebook targeting options for helping you set up geo targeted ads, whether you use Facebook or AdWords.
- With the new bidding features in AdWords that allow users to adjust bids from desktop to mobile, mobile ads can be hugely beneficial, much like geo targeting.
- Feature Your Skilled Staff I love looking through magazines in the salon waiting area. I also love knowing that my stylist can duplicate any picture. Instead of providing magazines on the table, you can display styles and cuts your employees have completed-perhaps pictures from Instagram.
- Referral Discounts offer: Personally, I love this offer for any business. Once I find a hairdresser or stylist that I love, I’m surely going to recommend her/him to my friends and family. Then why not give your customers a little bonus for doing your advertising for free and sending new customers your way? I recommend a message or card with a nice note, “Thanks for referring us to your friend. We’re so pleased you thought of us, that we want you to know we’re thinking of you, too. Here is 300 off your next visit.”
Produce video content This can range from silly blog posts about makeovers to tutorial videos If your staff is staying up to date with new trends and constantly getting new certifications, use their expertise to build your brand and support anyone who needs help with their bangs.
- A salon’s number one goal is to get new clients, and we’re here to help with marketing strategies that bring in new clients, gain new social media followers, and increase traffic to your website that is designed specifically for your salon.
- You can use email addresses for appointments, newsletters, referral bonuses, and remarketing on Facebook. Getting an email address is like having the keys to the kingdom — you can use it for reminders, newsletters, Facebook ads, and so on.
- Salon Marketing : be your own greatest advertisement Every time somebody compliments your hair or nails, it is the perfect opportunity to thank them and offer them a free consultation and ask for their number or email address so that you can ping about the details to them.
- Make it easy for clients to spread the word: When your clients are satisfied they will automatically spread the word.l Do encourage them to share a pic on social media while tagging you. This can prove to be an invaluable source of new business leads for your spa.
Secondly, you can give incentives to people who rate your business on social media or your website. A third thing to consider is referrals, how many people your customers get on board, and giving them incentives via email or special links.
- The most important part of your business is client retention, and we teach your customers how to become raving fans and promote your business effortlessly. We make sure your existing and future customers are happy, and we fix problems before they become public.
- The current trend is for people to trust online reviews almost as much as they do word-of-mouth, and your online reputation affects your sales directly.
- It was also found that the quality of your online reviews will affect how well your website ranks on organic search results – when someone is searching for a salon in their area. This means protecting your salon’s reputation is a win for both your customers and your search rankings.
It is highly recommended to advertise your salon via social media – specifically Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, which are very visual and popular.
- 97% of your clients are on social media every day. You can use social media as a way to communicate with your current and potential clients, increase brand awareness about your salon and the services you offer, and create brand loyalty by showing what sets you apart from your competitors.
- Use Facebook as a Key Communication Tool: Today, there is unlikely to be a customer who isn’t on Facebook, so you’re ideally positioned to get in touch with them through this medium.
- Having plenty of pictures to share is one of the best ways to use Facebook for your business. Salons should be using Facebook to showcase their best work, whether it has to do with holiday-themed manicures or stunning bridal hairstyles.
- Use trending hashtags – These can help users find more about your salon and to visit your Instagram profile.
Utilize Instagram to show before, after result and showcase your salon’s talent – Reviews and testimonials on social media don’t have to be limited to a text post. Show before and after pictures to give users a sense of transformation.
- We create beautiful salon and spa websites and manage them as well. We showcase your expertise and provide social proof for new clients by updating the site with new content.
- Make your presence known amidst the plethora of beauty businesses online.
- Inform the people in your vicinity that you exist and offer services.
- List all the services and goods you offer at your salon.
- Include testimonials/reviews of the existing customers to generate trust .
- Make the customers aware of your discounts and offers to make the deal even more attractive
- Write about the current trending topics to engage your customers.
It makes no sense for your business not to get ahead and add value to your brand when you have a website that includes these features.
- The quality of your brand depends on the consistency of your business name, logo, tagline, and products and services. Think strategically about how you represent your business in every situation, from the first interaction with your customers on the Internet to the moment they walk into your office.
- Online directories are the best way to promote your spa or salon.
- Establish partnerships with other local businesses.
- Referral discounts can be offered.
- Programs that reward loyalty or punch cards.
- Social media is a great way to promote your promotions.
- Organize a Salon Contest.
why choose us
You'll enjoy RISK-FREE profits through our marketing!
Our goal is to make your hair salon completely visible by ensuring these factors:
- Search Engine Optimization is done on a regular basis to help you stay at the top of the search engine results.
- Social Media is implemented on a continuous loop.
- Content Marketing is strategically implemented.
- Optimize your website for a great user experience.
Recommended by leading experts
We Build It. You Make It.
Whether you need a new site or an ecommerce audit, we can help take your business to the next level. Embtel Solutions is Shopify Plus Partner with experience in web design and development of high-quality stores for clients from all over the world.
A Better Way To Shop
Our Shopify web design and website development services allow you to make the most of your Shopify store – boosting online sales. Custom designed & developed Shopify websites SEO optimized coding & layouts Mobile optimized development
Ready to work together?
Ready to speak with our SEO expert? Share your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible to schedule a meeting.
Need an Expert?
Our Commitment Is Building Your Brand Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
You can reach us here to work with an agency that provides results.