Pinterest users are twice as likely to state their time on the stage is well-spent. And of these spending their time on Pinterest, 83 percent have made a purchase based on whether they saw from brands.
Those who are scrolling through their Pinterest feeds are all looking for inspiration and clicking on Pins to discover more. That is where you, the advertiser matches in. Your brand presence helps individuals decide what to try next.
Why Advertise on Pinterest?
Pinterest is a catalog of many things. To some, it’s an internet search engine, a social network, a virtual bulletin board, a collection of DIY activities for a rainy day. Or if a glimpse of all of the house decoration and travel destinations on my wish-list.
People today use Pinterest for all kinds of things. In actuality, 250 million people visit Pinterest monthly, in search of fresh ideas, searching for new manufacturers to find. Amongst these users, Pinterest reaches both women and men and 1 in 2 US millennials are pinners.
- 98% of users have tried something new they discovered on it.
- 84% uses it when trying to decide what to buy
- 77% have found a new brand or product on Pinterest
Choosing your objective
Pinterest initially attracted consumers as a discovery platform and has diversified its product offerings to help advertisers find victory in full-funnel opportunity. Whether your goal is to build brand awareness or expand your online shopping capabilities, Pinterest may have the right business solution for you.
Increase Awareness on Pinterest
People today see over 350 ads a day across digital programs –breaking through the clutter is crucial for expansion. Marketing to people in discovery-mode makes Pinterest a perfect platform to construct awareness since it’s more likely to be an early consumer touchpoint.
To help your brand construct consciousness Pinterest offers Promoted Pins or even Promoted Videos.
Drive Consideration on Pinterest
Pinterest’s ability to reach people in the seconds that influence their choices means it is an excellent spot for virtually any brand looking to advertise their product or services. Further enticing users to wish to find out more about your brand.
Tell your story: With Promoted Carousels, you may add several images to Pinners to swipe through. A unique method to inform your story or showcase your product works in up to five unique images.
Boost your visitors: A easy way to increase traffic off Pinterest, at which Pinners will learn more about your offerings.
Promoted App Pins: Install your mobile app directly from the platform. More than 80% of users are pinning in their mobile, so obviously, Pinterest supplies a seamless experience with an app install button.
Get Conversions on Pinterest
If you would like to increase signups, get qualified leads or checkouts on your website then attempt Pinterest conversion efforts. You may use multiple advertising formats, for example, Promoted Pins, Promoted Videos or even Carousels to support conversion goals.
Here are some tips for your next conversion campaign:
- Certainly, show your merchandise, offer or brand gains on your picture or video.
- Make sure your landing page is mobile-friendly, easy to navigate and offers minimal touch points to reduce customers fall off before checkout or the end objective.
- Add the Pinterest Tag to your site to help track the actions people are taking from your Pinterest ads.
- Test, Shoppable Ads. Simply upload your Catalog to turn your products into dynamic Product Pins.
How to Reach the Right Pinners
Determining the right goals and ad format are important in establishing Pinterest advertising, but audience targeting defines the success of your campaign. Audience targeting enables manufacturers to reach Pinterest users according to their ideal customer but also depending on the information Pinterest already understands about that ideal customer.
Targeting options include:
- Interests: Based on a unique understanding of people’s interests, tastes and what they’re planning.
- Customer Lists: Reach (or exclude) existing customers by uploading email addresses, mobile IDs or using an approved audience partner.
- Keywords: Precisely target your ads to people who are planning and searching for ideas.
- Retargeting: Reach people who interacted with your Pins or visited your site or app.
- Actalike: Prospective customers who behave like your existing customers.
- Demographics: Reach people who are within a specific age range or gender.
Bring Your Brand to Life
1. Pick an eye-catching image Think of vertical experience, 2:3 aspect ratio will capture a scrolling user for longer.
2. Make your brand the focal point Get right to the point and showcase your brand front and center.
3. Give context Use an image that shows context and brings your topic to life.
4. Include your logo Avoid the lower right corner.
5. Add text overlay to tell a better story Keep the text concise.
6. Seasonal Moments align your content with this calendar.
Social media is pushing focus from toddlers to customers, it’s quickly becoming the greatest platform in boosting the firm’s profile, brand, and their own products.